2018 Calendar Photo Contest
Each year, Lab Rescue sells a calendar made up of photos of Labs in our community. It's time to grab those cameras, get out those doggy treats, and start capturing some photos of your adorable labs. It's time for the Lab Rescue 2018 Rescued Labs Calendar Contest!
Important: Timeline for Submission and Judging
- Submissions for this year's contest will be accepted between July 10, 2017 and July 31, 2017
- Winners announced by August 31st
***Please be sure to read the following rules before submitting your photos. ***
1. The Lab Rescue Calendar Photo Contest is open to all those associated with Lab Rescue, including volunteers, fosters and adopters.
2. Photos must be of a Lab adopted or fostered through Lab Rescue of the LRCP
(another breed of dog may also be in the photo if your Lab is posing with his or her four-legged friend). No humans can be included in the photo
3. Photos cannot contain watermarks or be copyrighted. Photos with a filter (Instagram or other) will not be eligible.
4. Digital photos will be accepted from July 10, 2017 through July 31, 2017. All entries must be received within this time period in order to be considered eligible.
5. Photos can only be submitted in digital, high-resolution JPG format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please submit high-resolution photographs at least 2 MB in size (Minimum Resolution 2560 x 1920 megapixels).
6. When submitting your photo, please include the following information in your email:
· Your Name
· Telephone Number
· Dog(s) Name
· Adopted or Fostered
7. Only one photo submission per dog is allowed and contestants may enter no more than 2 photographs. All submissions must be received no later than midnight July 31, 2017.
8. All photos will be judged by a panel of professional pet photographers. Photographs will be judged based on the following criteria:
· Visual appeal and composition
· Originality and creativity
9. Photographs must be taken by an amateur photographer. For the purpose of this contest, an amateur photographer is one who practices photography as a hobby and not for profit.
10. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be determined from among all eligible entries and will be featured on the cover of the Lab Rescue 2018 Rescued Labs Calendar.
11. Twelve (12) additional winners will be determined from among all eligible entries. Each of the 12 winning photographs will be featured as a monthly photograph in the calendar.
12. Winners will be notified by email no later than August 31, 2017.
13. Contestant agrees that the photographs entered in the Lab Rescue Calendar contest may be displayed on other Lab Rescue of the LRCP media, including, but not limited to, the website, Facebook pages, Instagram and Pinterest boards. Contestant agrees that Lab Rescue may use photographs for the creation of non-profit publications and marketing materials. Contestant agrees that Lab Rescue may contact them to obtain permission for use of photos in other ways if the need arises.